Thursday, June 23, 2011

Aqua light special



I don't usually shop at Kmart. In fact, I thought they were out of business until I was leaving the Lowe's/Christmas Tree Store parking lot yesterday and noticed a big, red "K" out of the corner of my eye. Because I'm always on the hunt for anything AQUA, I figured I'd pop in. Little did I know I'd return home an hour later to find a totally soaked Louis (scroll down two posts if you haven't seen what I'm facing today as my first project), so I was in bliss when I found these great items on sale. The chairs were a great steal, I think, at $14.99/each and the metal folding table was $34.99 and also came with a choice of metal folding chairs for $19.99/each (seems like they'd be a bit warm in the sun. What I was really on the hunt for and FINALLY found for under $5 was the final touch I was looking for in my Scotty Potty. Again, sorry for the delay in revealing the final photos, but I've got to get working on my new water damage before pushing ahead with the final touches on the potty room. At any rate, at the end of the day, in spite of everything frustrating that happened, at least I know there is a blue light special at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment