Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Follow this tip and you'll never slip!


I'm sure more seasoned campers already know little tricks like this, but I was happy to discover a great little idea for keeping things in place while driving all over the place. I've loaded the cabinets of Louis with vintage finds I've collected throughout the year and I'd rather not pack and repack 5,000 times, so to keep everything from flying around, I popped into the Dollar Tree store in our neighborhood and for $1.00 bought slip-free shelf liners. One roll covered my cabinets and utensil drawers. When I arrived at camp last weekend, 100 miles of windy, mountainous road later, I was pleased to find everything exactly the way I left it. In fact, this is the photo I took upon arriving...nothing is out of place, just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment